Online instant sign pricing.
To get an instant direct printing prices just select the type of substrate you require then select how you want the direct printing finished, select a size and quantity, tell if you have a deadline and press obtain your price.
Please supply print ready PDF files or scaled high-resolution CMYK JPEG images. If you require shapes supply a vectorised drawing of the contour line.
We can also undertake additional finishing work on the job if required. Our sales team will inform you of any additional costs.
We want you as a regular client
As we provide a 1 stop graphics service we are able to as well as direct to rigid media printing, printing vinyl graphics, clothing, lithography printing and all types of off the shelf signage, custom made signs and vehicle liveries.
As we reward repeat users please come back or place a combined order. When you register your details you will be able to save quotes and access all our online services from the one account.
To become a client - Register Now.
Frequently asked questions about our rigid and flexible media printing calculator.
- What is direct to substrate printing ?
- Using lighting fast inks we can print on to most rigid panels at a maximum size of 1200 x 1524mm.
- What materials can we print onto ?
- We are able to print onto most materials. These include printing directly onto 3mm foamex, 5mm foamex, 10mm foamex as well as exhibition style 3mm foam board panels. If you require a thinner plastic we print onto 1.2 mm rigid white plastic. We can also print onto 3mm alumninium composite and 4mm fluted correx boards. Finally we can print onto 3mm acrylic which is avaiable in a range of clear, opal and solid colours. The prices shown are for clear perspex only.
- What is foamex ?
- Foamex is a strong bendable white or coloured PVC plastic available in gloss or matt finishes.
- What is 3mm alumninium composite ?
- Aluminium composite is a 3mm material with 2mm plastic sandwiched between 2 sheets of 0.5mm aluminium. 3mm alumninium composite is available in a limited range of colour. However white material will produce the best effects as we cannot print white when printing directly to a panel.
- What is 1.2 mm rigid plastic?
- 1.2 mm rigid plastic is a thin durable, bendable material that has a gloss appearance. It is ideal for producing besoke safety signs and other custom made signs for around the office or factory.
- What is 4mm fluted correx board ?
- This is a strong plastic with corregations through it so it is lightweight and is used to print to let signs and other external signs or claddings.
- What is 3mm foam board ?
- 3mm foam board is a lightweight material with two skins of calendared high gloss card that are sandwiched around a foam material. This material should only be used internally and is used for making rigid lightweight exhibition panels.
- What is 3mm clear acrylic - Perspex ?
- Acrylic or Perspex to give it it's common trade name is a strong glass like material that can be used to manufacture numerous products from control panels to window panels. The calculator will only price clear perspex however we can price on application standard coloured acrylics and secondary coloured acrylics. We can also price lexan the un-breakable vandal proof plastic.
- Getting a price ?
- The calculators on each page will provide a price for all the standard direct to substrate printing options. Simly enter your sizes and quanities and tell us about the usage and versions your require. After adding an item to your cart you can either proceed with the job and make a secure online payment. Then our production department will call you and start the production on your job. Alternatively drop us an email with your specifications or requirements for materials not listed, we will contact you and with our best price for the requirement.
- Your Quote Store / Client Area
- You can store all estimates for you to view and order at a later stage. You can also contact us quoting your client id number and we can discuss your signage requirements incase you have any questions.